[ExecutiveSearch] COAL MINING OPERATION MANAGER vacancy: a Large & Fast Growing National Energy & Mining Co.
JCI-Executive Search International’s client, a large & fast growing national energy & mining company, is currently seeking for the following position:
COAL MINING OPERATION MANAGER
Level: Manager to Director (depending on Experience & Qualifications)
Based in Jakarta, frequent traveling to sites across Indonesia
– Responsible for Mining Division, Workshop Division (heavy equipments), Processing Divisions (coal processing plant & Fixed Plants) and SHE Division (Health Safety and Environment)
– To plan the work programs of an open cut coal mining and its processing within the company’s objectives to achieve the most efficient and the most effective budget
– To set the production target to the best of the production facilities and to make sure that the target achieved
– To organize and create a productive working condition among all departments and divisions
– To optimize and to motivate the workmanship capabilities
– To set up a comprehensive reporting system and standard operating procedures
– To improve safety, quality and environmental issues throughout the whole process of exploitation, transportation and production
– To evaluate and plan a corrective and preventive actions in order to overcome projected obstacles
– Mining Engineering Degree from reputable University
– Minimum 5 to 10 years experience in project management in any industry, training in coal mining industries will be provided.
– Outstanding leadership skill, honest, self motivated and result oriented
– Literacy of English and computer skill is a must
Very attractive remuneration with promising career development is waiting for the right candidate.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please email your complete CV (BELOW 500KB, Microsoft-Word (or WinZip) file, current job descriptions, photo, plus reference names/positions/phones), together with current salary info to:
for our consideration. All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional