Lab Biotechnologists vacancy: International Health
JCI-Kimberley Executive Search International’s client, a leading international biotech/O&G-related company, is currently seeking for the following positions:
– Diploma in Medical Technology or related disciplines
– Good aseptic technique, experience in tissue / plant culture and the handling of liquid nitrogen will be an added advantage.
– Experience in maintaining quality records will be an added advantage.
– Strong sense of responsibility & good team player
– Ability to work independently and without supervision
– Keen interest to developing a career in the laboratory/ biotechnology field
– Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English
– Directly responsible for the laboratory processing and storage preparation of client’s umbilical cord blood units
– Assist in the maintenance of quality in the laboratory
Very attractive remuneration with promising career development is waiting for the right candidate.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please email your complete CV (BELOW 500KB, MS Word file, current job descriptions, plus reference contacts, photo), together with current salary info to:
for our consideration. All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified